I don't really have much to say except we're still waiting, with very little updates. Although, I guess they can't update anything if they have nothing to say ...
At this point, we're just waiting for the pre-inspection meeting. We were informed that today was supposed to be the start date, but clearly that's not happening. Our SR said she was just waiting on the permits. I'm going to assume the county is being slow with the "snow" we had and the holidays, but that's me just trying to justify my irritation.
Thank GOD we did this with enough time because the house we're in now is a rental until August, so at least if the move in gets pushed back, we're fine in terms of having a place to live.
That said, I want my house.
I feel like we had this rush to do it all and now there's nothing.
I'll update as soon as I have something other than my rambling.