I'm going to keep this as a running list as I move through the process.
However, there are things I wish I would've chosen (or we did choose and took off). Or things I wish were made available to this model. (HINT HINT RYAN HOMES)
Overall, I love the Normandy, but there are things we had opted not to do that I wish we had done.
ACTUAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- The third attached garage. - We had this on our selection sheet, but we also had to make some choices as to cutting things. This is one I wish we kept. It acts basically as a shed, but seeing it on the other homes in the development, I wish we had it.
- Finishing the back part of the basement - This was SUPPOSED to be my husband's gym, but he decided to take the detached garage. Now I wish we'd finished it.
- Added extra power outlets. (In the garages specifically)
THINGS WE WISH THEY OFFERED:
- Extra trim.
- Pocket doors (I'm still bitter)
- Coffered Ceilings
- Custom painting (really, why if we're spending this much on this do we need one color throughout?)